We have year-round work with over 50% repeat/referral customer base and are seeking experienced Craftsmen and Technicians with a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. UTZ Handyman & Remodeling is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving Carroll, Baltimore, and Frederick counties.
What You Will Receive
- Earn up to $1,200/week, depending on your skills and availability
- Work as an Independent Contractor - part-time or full-time - on your own schedule
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking, billing
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well-qualified customers
- Branded apparel
The Carpenter performs and coordinates the cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction, remodeling or repair in a residential setting. You must have experience as a residential carpenter, and you must have a positive attitude.
- Constructing, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, and prepare detailed work order at job completion
- Must have knowledge and be able to perform general, plumbing, appliance repair & electrical work
- Drywall, painting and tiling skills are a plus
- Must have current Driver's License and submit to a background check
- Must have tools, vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process including a background check
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
- Must carry General Liability Insurance or be willing to do so.
We are always looking to speak with an experienced handyman or craftsman who has experience as a Remodeler, Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Mason, or Installer or any skilled tradesman (apprentice, journeyman or master level) from the residential or commercial construction industry. Please, no Project Managers or primarily New Construction.
We also have openings for Salaried Positions, please apply for more information.
Ready To Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or dropped at the office:
101 W Main St
Westminster, MD 21157Application for Employment